LN-EIR Series LED infrared illuminators increase the visibility range of your night vision devices and improve the chance of your missions' success. These lightweight and durable LED illuminators can be ordered in two infrared wavelength variants, the 850 nm or the 940 nm, and two mounting options, a 1/4"-20 tripod socket or a Picatinny/Weaver mount. To accommodate your particular night vision device, set image brightness, and mitigate battery power consumption, these illuminators offer continually variable power output from 0.5 to 450 milliwatts. For aligning the beam with the field of view of your optic, the illuminator has horizontal and vertical adjustments sockets, and for controlling the beam spread (3-6°), it features a rotating objective lens ring.
Choosing to use these LED infrared illuminators will increase the visibility range up to 164-545 yards, but the actual range value depends on the generation of your NVD, the choice of Luna Optics IR illuminator wavelength, and weather conditions. For longer range, pick the 850nm option, and for illumination with no visible spectrum signature, select the 940nm option.
- 0.5-450 mW adjustable LED power
- 850 nm LED offers brighter output/longer range
- 940 nm LED has less visible spectrum signature
- Picatinny/Weaver or 1/4"-20 mounts
- 3-6° adjustable beam spread (objective ring)
- Horizontal & vertical beam adjustments
- Continual power output adjustment knob
- 3-hour operation time at maximum brightness
- Robust polymer body with protective black finish
- Knurled objective ring, power knob, and battery cap
- Weighs only 3.5 oz without battery
Luna Optics One-Year Limited Warranty
Included Accessories: a belt carry pouch and a beam adjustment tool.