● Premium Damascus steel: Forged 45-layer construction with an AUS-10 steel core provides exceptional strength, edge retention, and durability.
● Exceptional sharpness and edge retention: The AUS-10 core boasts a hardness of 60±2 HRC (Rockwell) achieved by a vacuum heat treatment. This results in a sharp blade that holds its edge well.
● Efficient slicer: The 0.07 inches thin blade has a cutting edge hand-sharpened to a 9-13 degree angle per side. It glides effortlessly through food with clean, precise cuts. The reverse tanto tip allows delicate precision work.
● Superb comfort and control: The knife is precisely engineered. Its comfortable, ergonomically shaped handle isinspired by the classic Sheepdog folding knife, and its balance point is optimally located between the handle and blade for utmost control.
● Long-lasting G10 handle: The G10 handle is highly resistant to heat, cold, water penetration, as well as acids, and it will not deform, break, chip, or wear. It is well-polished for easy cleaning.
● Elegant style: The beautiful Damascus pattern on the blade and 3 brass strips on both sides of the handle add
a sense of luxury to the knife.
The OREMAKE Sheepdog knife series strives to meet the needs of culinary enthusiasts. This series combines a look inspired by Sheepdog pocket knives with the Damascus steel. It boasts a forged 45-layer construction that creates an eye-pleasing Damascus pattern and protects and strengthens the core. The AUS-10 steel core provides extraordinary performance and edge retention. Each knife is perfectly balanced with an ergonomic, brass-accented G10 handle for comfortable control and a high-end look.
The Kiritsuke knife is a multipurpose Japanese-style knife with the main purpose of slicing fish. It can also be used to slice meat or cut vegetables, herbs, and fruits.
Premium Damascus Steel
The forged, 45-layer construction and high-performance AUS-10 steel core provide extraordinary
cutting performance and edge retention.
The core boasts a hardness of 60±2 HRC (Rockwell), achieved by vacuum heat treatment,
which results in a sharp blade that holds its edge well. The core is flanked by 22 layers of stainless steel on either side for added corrosion resistance.
Superb Control and Comfort
Its comfortable, precisely engineered, ergonomically shaped handle is inspired by the classic Sheepdog folding knife, and its balance
point is optimally located between the handle and blade for utmost control. Crafted from G10, the handle is highly
resistant to heat, cold, and water. It is almost unbreakable in normal use, and it is well-polished for easy cleaning.
Efficient Blade Design
The 0.07 in thin blade’s cutting edge has been hand-sharpened to a 9 to 13-degree angle, so it glides effortlessly through food with clean, precise cuts. The reverse tanto tip allows delicate, precision work.
The beautiful Damascus pattern on the blade and the three brass strips inlaid on each side of
the handle bring a sense of luxury to the knife. Whether you purchase one knife or the whole set, the OreMake Sheepdog will look great in
your kitchen and enhance every cooking experience!