Fury HD 5000 AB 10X42 Rangefinder Binocular
- IN-DISPLAY WIND/DROP SOLUTIONS.
- CUSTOMIZE BALLISTIC PROFILES.
- ON-BOARD ENVIRONMENTAL SENSORS.
7x25 Razor HD 4000 Laser Rangefinder
- 30 Day Free Returns
- HD Optical System
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated
- Rugged Design
- Rubber Armor
- Magnesium Chassis
Fury HD 5000 Roof Prism Laser Rangefinder Binocular w/ Vortex GlassPak Harness
- HD Optical System
- XR Fully Multi-Coated
- Dielectric Coating
- Phase Correction
- Roof Prism
- Rubber Armor
- Multi-Position Eyecups
- Tapered Eyecups
- Center Focus Wheel
- Right Side Controls
- Best Mode
- Last Mode
- Ranging Format
Optika LR Laser Rangefinding Binocular HD
- Top-quality optics from Europe
- Sturdy magnesium body
- Protected by rubber armor
- Features an advanced HD optical system
- Equipped with an integrated laser rangefinder that can reach up to 2600 yards.
RX-2800 Tbr W/lsr Rangefinder Black
- The rangefinder has an OLED display for easy reading of measurements.
- Last target mode displays the distance to the farthest target within the field of view.
- Line of Sight (LOS) mode provides the straight-line distance to the target.
- It has selectable reticles that allow for personal preference and improved accuracy.
BUCKMASTERS 1500 RANGEFINDER
- Range: 5.4 to 1,500 yards
- Speed: 10 to 1,500 yards per second
- Angle-modified range (AMR) technology
- 6x22mm objective lens
- Red illuminated display
- Simple two-button interface
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Dimensions: 4.25 x 3 x 1 inches
171910 Rangefinder RX-2800 TBR/W Black/Gray 7x27mm 2800 yds Max Distance OLED Display
- The rangefinder features an OLED display for easy reading.
- It includes a Last Target Mode, which helps in tracking and measuring the distance to the last targeted object.
- The device calculates the Line of Sight (LOS) distance accurately.
- Users have the option to choose from different reticles for aiming purposes.
Midas Midas 1 mile Laser Rangefinder
- Fully multi-coated lenses for enhanced clarity and brightness
- Rainproof construction for reliable performance in wet conditions
- Rubber armor provides a durable and comfortable grip
- Diopter adjustment for customizable focus to accommodate different eyesight
- Angle compensation mode to account for the angle of the shot
- Line of sight mode for measuring the direct distance
- Scan mode to quickly survey the field for distances
- Dual units of measurement (meters/yards) for convenience
- Tripod adaptable for stable and hands-free use
Impact 1000 Laser Rangefinders
- Vortex Authorized Dealer
- Easy 45 Days Free Returns.
182444 Rangefinder RX FullDraw 5 Black/Green 6x 22mm 1200 yds
- LINE OF SIGHT (LOS)
- SELECTABLE RETICLES
- LAST TARGET MODE
KILO1600BDX 6X22 MM
- BDX™ Ballistic Data Xchange capable, which means it can automatically illuminate your riflescope's holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing.
- It has a 6x22 mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings, which enhances light transmission and clarity.
- The rangefinder uses revolutionary Lightwave™ DSP Technology, which is the fastest and has the longest distance rangefinder engine in the industry.
- It features HyperScan that provides four range updates per second in scan mode, and RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
- The KILO1600BDX has an embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite that comes with a bullet database and support for G1/G7 drag curves.
- It offers both line of sight and angle modified range, with units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- The rangefinder has a transparent Red OLED display that works well in both daytime and low light conditions.
- The Lumatic™ Display automatically calibrates the display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
- The KILO1600BDX has a compact, lightweight aluminum housing with an eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- The user interface is simplified with only two buttons - RANGE and MODE - making it easy to use even for those new to rangefinders.
*When using BDX units that come equipped with Applied Ballistics Ultralite, shooters can obtain a firing solution for distances up to 800 yards.
Kilo 2200 BDX Laser Rangefinder 7x25 mm (3,400 Yards)
- BDX Rangefinder 7x25 mm is capable of automatic illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing
- LightWave DSP Technology provides fast and long distance range finder engine
- HyperScan Technology updates 4 ranges per second in scan mode and RangeLock reports the last range result for distant targets
- Applied Ballistics Ultralite embedded with bullet database and supports G1/G7
- Bluetooth 4.0 synchronizes up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder
- OLED display provides precise targeting circle with milling features and ballistic info including holdover angle
- Range options include Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA
- Lumatic Display automatically calibrates display brightness according to ambient light conditions
- Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
- Free SIG BDX App available for download on iOS and Android smartphones.
*The BDX units equipped with Applied Ballistics Ultralight technology can help calculate the trajectory of a bullet shot up to a distance of 800 yards. On the other hand, by using Applied Ballistics External (BDX-X), the KILO device can be linked with an external Kestrel Elite or Garmin Foretrex to achieve even more precise calculations beyond 800 yards. The AB Elite software also takes into account factors such as Coriolis and spin drift and offers customized drag curves for highly accurate ballistic solutions, making it one of the most reliable options available.
Optics Laser Rangefinder - Kilo1000 5X20 mm Black
- 5x20 mm monocular is equipped with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings that improve light transmission and optical clarity for a better viewing experience.
- The KILO1000 rangefinder utilizes Revolutionary LightwaveTM DSP Technology, providing the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine available.
- The HyperScan feature provides 4x range updates per second in scan mode, while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
- Users can select between line of sight or angle modified range, with units displayed in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- The KILO1000 also boasts a high Transmittance LCD display for superior low-light performance and a compact, lightweight polymer housing with an eyecup and diopter adjustment for maximum comfort and customization.
- With a simplified user interface, the KILO1000 has only two buttons for easy operation: RANGE and MODE.